Thank you for programming your event at the Tranzac! The Tranzac aims to promote all public activity through our calendar and social media to ensure that audiences and other participants have timely information about events in the building.
To ensure your event is promoted, submit promotional materials through our online form. Promotional information should be submitted a minimum of two weeks prior to your event, and for recurring activities (residencies, community jams, etc) there should be general text and a banner image to be used across all instances of the event.
Refer to the following guidelines when preparing your promotional material. The Tranzac reserves the right to decline written submissions, images, and graphics that do not meet these standards. The Tranzac also reserves the right to not post promotional information that has been submitted late.
Promo Material Submission Form
Your description should be short, sweet, and written in the third person. Remember to include:
- The name of the project
- A summary of what people can expect
Example: Join the Brooke Smith Band for an evening of experimental jazz. Inspired by the radio waves emitting from the moon, immerse yourself in the soulful melodies and creative improvisation. Come hear tracks off their new album along with old favourites.
You can add other details as you see fit, but please try to keep this to 5 sentences or under.
- Social Media: Send us a SQUARE or POSTER-SHAPED graphic for your show (in png or jpg format). Do not submit photos that lack a clear connection to the performance or event, unless they supplement your main graphic. Graphics should include basic event info.
- Website Calendar: Include a horizontal banner (1100 x 600 px) for the Tranzac website listings.
- Event time
- The ticket price (reminder that shows in the Southern Cross must be PWYC)
- Relevant links: social media handles, Facebook event, ticket link, etc.
- Room (Southern Cross, Main Hall, or Living Room)